Plastic free, natural, cruelty free and vegan. Softens and nourishes dry hair with Wheat Protein, Mango Butter and plant oils. 50g bar. 5 x 5 x 2.5cm. Lasts approximately 2-3 months if used around 3 times a week.
Directions for use:
• Break off a small piece. You may need to experiment with the size of the piece for your hair type, but best to start small.
• Squidge it into the palm of one hand using the thumb of the other hand and some water.
• Rub your palms together to form a paste.
• Add some more water then work it between your palms until it becomes a cream, breaking up any small lumps as you go.
• Run the cream through the mid-lengths and ends of your hair (keep away from the scalp).
• Use your fingers or a wide tooth comb to get through any tangles. Please note that at this stage it doesn't feel as 'slippy' as a liquid conditioner but it is doing the work!
• Rinse well with hot water to remove all of the conditioner.
Alternatively, if you'd rather make the conditioner into a liquid before using it:
• Chop the bar into quarters with a knife. It's best to do it in four pieces as the conditioner bars contain no preservatives, so once water is added to make the liquid, the conditioner will only stay fresh for a few weeks.
• Place the cube in a glass or bowl. Add roughly the same amount of boiling water as the size of the piece. Use a spoon or stirrer to swill it around and help it dissolve.
• Let the mixture cool for a minute as it will thicken up slightly. You can then add more cool water to the mixture and stir well until it is the desired strength or consistency.